A Little Review Update from Book Zone

A Little Review Update from Book Zone Reviews

To all the wonderful authors, publishers, publicists, and tour companies who continue to trust Book Zone Reviews with your books—thank you. Truly.

Every review request represents someone's time, creativity, hard work, and heart, and I don't take it lightly when you invite me into that process.

With that in mind, my review acceptance window for 2026 is now closed.

I've been blessed with a wonderfully full reading and review schedule, and rather than continuing to add books to the pile, I want to give the books I've already accepted the time and attention they deserve.

Over the next several months, I'll be focusing on:

• Completing my currently accepted reviews and commitments
• Working behind the scenes on my websites
• Developing and producing my podcasts
• And getting a few other creative ducks back into their proper rows. (They've been wandering. 😂)

Review requests will reopen May 1, 2027.

I'm incredibly grateful to every author, publisher, publicist, and book-tour company who's trusted me with their work this year. Whether we've worked together once or you've been part of the Book Zone Reviews family for years, please know how much I appreciate that trust.

I'm not disappearing—there are still plenty of reviews and other good things coming while I work through everything already on my desk.

But for new review requests, I'll see you next year. ❤️

Until then, thank you for the books, the stories, the opportunities, and most of all, the trust.

Happy Reading!

Dee
Book Zone Reviews

Post a Comment

أحدث أقدم