In true do-it-herselfer mode, I stumbled upon ways and means to create my own book covers two days ago and have been madly designing ever since. Love Quest is due for release as of June 21st (right in time to get your summer love jones on).Naturally I think they’re all fab! So I could really use your help. Please read the description below and/or excerpt of Love Quest then tell me which cover matches, why, why not and/or if I should go back to the drawing board.
Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Vot for this cover
Cover No. 5
Can Love Really Be Found in Cyber Space?
West Indian, Christian female.
D.S. White introduces a world outside the parameters of day-to-day life that exists unbeknownst to most. It has its own language, rules and atmosphere. It offers a freedom that can be addictive, exhilarating or dangerous for the uninitiated. Packed with information in the author’s humorous style, it:
- Introduces Internet lingo
- Points out common and not-so-common pitfalls
- Reviews several sites
- Provides a comprehensive list of current dating sites
- Includes interviews from real cyber daters
- Offers bonus introductory chapters of Age is Just a Number: Adventures in Online Dating - Volume I
- Contains a resource section for sufferers of abuse, rape and mental disorders. (They, too, inhabit the cyber world).