Announcement: One Love Book of the Month and 25% Off Sale

Time is slowly winding down and you have only 11 days left until you can get your hands on One Love for $11.25 (25% off the original cover price)at Xpress Yourself Publishing until Saturday, 20 January 2007!

Don't miss out on picking up the novel that folks can't stop reading at this special price. Once it's gone, you'll be sorry you missed out on this opportunity!

Also, please check out all the available and forthcoming titles by the Xpress Yourself authors:

Jessica Tilles - Unfinished Business
Makenzi - That's How I Like It
Michael J Burt - Love Changes
Kenda Bell - For Every Love There Is A Reason
Nyah Storm - Confessions of a Sex Therapist

For more information, please visit
www.XpressYourselfPublishing.org
.

Be on the lookout for a special announcement coming soon from yours truly. If you are familiar with my previous creative endeavors, then you know you won't be disappointed. ;-)

Take care and be blessed.

Bill Holmes
Author, Poet, Writer
www.BillHolmes.com


"Every word I write is an extension of my breath, my heart, and my soul that I want the world to share and to remember long after my life has come to an end."

No comments