Announcement: A message from

Stanice Anderson, Inspirational Speaker and Author

Hello Chosen Ones:

I am Stanice Anderson, host of Faith-Lift with Stanice STARTS TODAY on Take12Radio.com.

In recovery for 21 years--one day at a time. I’m an inspirational speaker, author of I Say A Prayer For Me: One Woman’s Life of Faith and Triumph, published by Walk Worthy Press/Warner Books.

And now I have the privilege of being here with you for one-hour on Thursdays! Transparency, hope, excitement, healing, humor, and life stories are the gifts I bring.

Inspiring, uplifting, and encouraging people through personal testimonies of getting real, rayed-up and empowered to discover and live out God’s plans and purposes is what I do. Infuse that with topic-related music, seal it with a prayer, and you have the recipe for Faith-Lift with Stanice. Thursdays on Take12radio.com

So, ANYTIME TODAY, come over to www.Take12Radio.com to support a me...

I appreciate you and remember, God is blessing you, right now!



"Beware of guys with matchbook covers torn off at the end," my father warned me as he walked away. "What exactly does that mean, Daddy?"

Click Stanice to read first chapter of Stanice’s book, I Say A Prayer For Me: One Woman’s Life of Faith and Triumph published by Walk Worthy Press/Warner Books. (Graphic a gift from Sarah)

No comments