Introducing: The Window To My Soul : My Walk With Jesus

Title: The Window To My Soul : My Walk With Jesus
Author: Tannia E. Ortiz-Lopes a/k/a Mary Magdalene
Publisher: Tate Publishing & Enterprises, LLC
Genre: Poetry
Release Date: September 25, 2004
ISBN: 0975393359
Paperback: 136 pages
List Price: $12.95

Description:

Look into the heart and experience the faith and joyous expressions of these poems written to inspire, encourage and bless.

About the Author:

Tannia E. Ortiz-Lopés was born in Guayama, Puerto Rico and currently lives in Germany with her husband and two sons. On 2004, the author published her first free-style inspirational poetry book, The Window to my soul, My Walk with Jesus, with Tate Publishing and under the pen name of Mary Magdalene. On March 2006, the book was voted “Best Poetry Book” by www.christianstoryteller.com

No comments