How Ya Like Meh Now?

Hi Folks,

I've discovered a new blog designer Zoot! This is one of her FREE Blogger Templates. Cool huh? I figured it would go along with my sassy-and-celebratory-book-released-and-finally-out-of-my-durn-hair attitude on this first day of June.

That being said, I could sure use your help with the promotion of my book.

"What's in it for me?" you ask.

Only about $3.00 for every book sold that your send my way... cool huh?

I've created a new affiliate program. At 25% off of the list price of $11.95, you earn $3.00 for every copy of AIJAN sold that is traced back to your link. The program is set up with a 90-day cookie so even if your referral takes a while to decide, you still get the credit for the sale.

You can place the referral link on your blog, website, newsletter or even in your email signature!

To find out more information or to sign up, click here.

Thanks for your help in getting the word out.

Peace,
Dee

No comments